Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Keeping Track of Links & Blogs

One of the great websites I found this week to help me keep track of the amazing websites, articles, and blogs I'm finding while I have some free time this summer is Symbaloo.  

The picture above shows you how you can arrange each link on a "tile."  You can find it by icon and you can also have the title of the page printed in text along the front of the tile.  


This is the "mix" page where I am currently adding my links as I find them (through my Twitter activities).  As I add tiles, I am thinking about color coding.  I will go back and color code by subject, maybe.  The Symbaloo mix page shared by SimpleK12, where I first heard about Symbaloo is here.  VERY much worth adding to your own account for future reference.

I know I have several teacher-friends who will want to take a look at these at their convenience, rather than have me send them a hundred random links to their email or Facebook accounts.   

I love that it has tabs across the top so I can organize by subject area.  That might be easier than color coding.  One tab or "mix" for blogs, one tab for tech tools, another for family and personal sites.  I love the idea of being this organized!

Do you have a great Symbaloo Mix you'd like to share here?  If so, please post your link in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment